Gata! �l știu acum

--

A postat h0stile un link �n care Major Nelson trece printr-o perioadă grea din viata lui . Postez și eu aici toată conversația...că aici, �n acest topic, se potrivește cel mai bine!

I am playing the Fable II Pub Games...but I have a little problem

Out of the three pub games, which is your favorite? I�ve run into a very unique situation. I left the game on in my office at home, and I came back in an hour later to find my wife playing the games. Now, she�s not a gamer unless I put the controller in her hand, so this was a bit surprising. What happened next was even more surprising.

Here is how the conversation went:

Me: Hi..what are you doing?
Her (staring at the screen playing Keystone): (no answer)

Me: Hello? What are you doing?
Her: Playing

Me: Why?
Her: I saw these games, and they looked interesting. I�m not very good at them though.

At this point, I am a bit panicked, since the gold you win (or lose) will transfer to Fable II

Me (getting nervous): Umm�are you winning?
Her: No. I think I�ve lost about 3000. 3000 things.

Me (getting more nervous): What do you mean things?

Her: I don�t know�is this Dollars? Cents? Euros?
Me: It�s Gold.
Her: Ok. Gold. (Switches to Fortune�s Tower)

At this point I am trying to get the controller away from her.

Me: Why don�t you let me play?
Her: I like these games. I�m not very good�.but they�re fun.

Me: Well, we have a little problem.
Her: What?

Me: Well, you know that game you liked on the original Xbox? Fable?
Her: The one where you could kick chickens? This music reminds me of that one.

Me: Well this game should remind you of that one since these games are from the sequel coming out this fall called Fable II.
Her (now 3400 in debt): Are you going to play it?

Me : Well. That�s where we have a problem.
Her: What�s the problem?

Me: Well, any gold you win in the game you can transfer to the game when it comes out.
Her: Cool. (pause)

Her: Wait. (now playing Spinnerbox) What about the gold you lose?
Me: You mean the gold YOU lost?

Her: Yea. the gold we lost?
Me: No�you lost.

Her: Yea, the gold we lost.
Me (sigh): Yes, the gold you lost. That�s where we have the problem. I�ll now start Fable II in debt. As in poor. As in owing money.

Her (turning to look at me for the first time since I walked in): Wow. That sucks. (she put the controller down and walks out of the room)
Her: I hope you can pay off that debt before the game comes out. I am going out, see you later.

All totaled, as I post this, I am about 3650 in debt. I have some work to before the game releases in October. So if you have any Pub Game tips feel free to post them in the comments.

Oh, and don�t leave your Gamertag signed in to Xbox LIVE playing the Fable Pub Games, as you may suffer the same fate I have.