Single post: Uncharted (movie, 2022)

1. #14 SP
    New Uncharted movie director �starting from scratch,� thinks Nathan Fillion�s �a good actor� | VG247

After David O. Russell nearly sent the Uncharted franchise careening off a cliff, there�s nowhere to go but up. Fortunately, new director Neil Burger has his sights set much higher than �decent by comparison to a cinematic trainwreck.� Evidence? He seems to have actually, you know, played the videogame.

�It�s really one of the most cinematic videogames, and one that has really developed characters. So, you know, there�s a lot of cool, really intense things that, if they work for the film�s story, I want to use them.�

I�ve seen a little bit of that, yes,� he said, referring to the Nathan Fillion fan riot. �That was brought to my attention. So, you know, I think he�s a good actor. I think there�s a lot of really good actors who don�t even look like [Nathan Drake] who could play it! Where we are right now is that we�re literally starting from scratch on the screenplay, and I think that once we finish it, then we�ll go to actors and see who�s available and who�s right for the parts. Whenever that happens.�
    Attached Images Attached Images nathan-fillion-uncharted.jpg