Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 212 of 395 FirstFirst ... 112 162 202 210 211 212 213 214 222 262 312 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 7884

Thread: Clubul Xbox One

1. #4221 SP
    Ft
    Quote Originally Posted by schickeria View Post
    Salut.. Si eu sunt foarte nedumerit in leg cu achiziționarea unei console next gen momentan detin un 360 dar parca nici imi mai vine sa l deschid... Dant3 de ce vrei sa treci pe X1?chiar nu știu ce sa aleg intre cele 2...asa un pic trag spre X1 dar nu pot sa ma decid...
    Mai Sa stii ca SI EU sunt curios Dant3 frate suntem valceni ar trebuii Sa iesim la o bere sa-mi povestesti..

2. #4222 SP
    Vorbesc prostii când nu imi iau pastilele
    Acum serios, era un topic deschis de mine când nu știam ce sa aleg, nu il mai găsesc, aveam acolo argumentele. Daca il găsește cineva poate il ajuta pe colegu'

Am găsit
    http://www.consolegames.ro/forum/sho....php?p=1108986

Si aici câteva motive
    http://www.consolegames.ro/forum/sho....php?p=1125436

3. #4223 SP
    iry
    Dant3, gata vinzi indie station-ul? Si tu te-ai saturat de psn-ul vietii?
    Pe mine ma bate gandul serios sa-l returnez.

4. #4224 SP
    Nope, dpmdv nu am alternativa mai buna. Plus ca am toti amicii cu PlayStation

Pe XOne îmi doresc doar 2-3 jocuri, Quantum Break, Ori, Gears. Pana apare Gears strâng bani si pt One

@iry sa trec de la IndieStation la IndieOne? Macar astia de la Sony dau mai multe jocuri indie

5. #4225 SP
    @nina:
    Nu, nu ei ar fi nesimțiți (nu as avea de ce sa-i cataloghez așa, deși nu-mi place ca-mi îngreunează achiziția ), ci acțiunea în sine, adică ar fi prea curand.
    La 360 a trecut ceva timp de la lansare pana sa se trezească și sa rezolve niște probleme cu adevărat stânjenitoare.
    Oricum, multumesc pentru părerile voastre. T
    Se pare ca încă nu a "transpirat" nimic din planul MS pe următoarea perioadă, pe 2-3 luni, mai bine spus pana de Crăciun.
    În cazul "nostru", ca sa zic așa, alegerea e făcută.
    Strict în ceea ce mă privește, abia aștept să încerc "Ryse: Son of Rome".
    Din ce am văzut pe Net, sunt fun. Sper că așa să fie și jocul cu adevărat.

@ djleo666:
    La cum a stat treaba cu 360, versiunea "slim" a fost mai mult decât micșorarea carcasei.
    Acu' cu 2-3 cm în plus sau în minus, pe cei mai mult nu ar deranja, desigur...

6. #4226 SP
    Stie cineva cand apare updateul ?

7. #4227 SP
    Hai sa il las aici
    RoomAlive: Magical Experiences Enabled by Scalabl…:

8. #4228 SP
    Mersi Dant3 am facut stire despre el. Dar e de tinut cont ca RoomAlive e la nivel de Demo Tehnologic fara o legatura finala cu Xbox-ul deoarece Kinectul a ajuns si pe PC

9. #4229 SP
    Nu am gasit stirea si de aceea am postat aici. Stiu ca e Demo Tehnologic, sper sa nu aibă soarta Illumiroom sau cum se numea. Vreau sa prindă viata astfel de proiecte, nu doar concept șamd...

10. #4230 SP
    Nu ai gasit stirea ca MonkY inca nu a avut timp sa ii dea ok-ul Daca ai timp sa o citesti in engleza o ai aici: http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/5/69...ojector-system

11. #4231 SP
    Mda, deci tot concept, ma gândeam eu ca ar avea un preț prohibitiv cu toate nebuniile alea

12. #4232 SP
    Ceva interesant care priveste APU-urile din Xbox One si PS4:

So, it seems that AMD's CPU is a bottleneck for PS4 and XB1 #1
    Along with Ubisoft's statement about the resolution and framerate of Assassin's Creed Unity, there was a quote about the CPU used in next gen consoles. Here it is:

Technically we're CPU-bound," he said. "The GPUs are really powerful, obviously the graphics look pretty good, but it's the CPU [that] has to process the AI, the number of NPCs we have on screen, all these systems running in parallel.

"We were quickly bottlenecked by that and it was a bit frustrating, because we thought that this was going to be a tenfold improvement over everything AI-wise, and we realised it was going to be pretty hard. It's not the number of polygons that affect the framerate. We could be running at 100fps if it was just graphics, but because of AI, we're still limited to 30 frames per second."
    Now this, I believe, is important information. A few days ago I theorised that the CPU is a serious bottleneck because it seemed to be the only explanation for why PC graphics cards that are weaker than the PS4 GPU are able to match it or even outperform it. We've had numerous cases so far where cards like the 750Ti, rated at 1.4 Tflops, match or even exceed in some cases the PS4's performance when paired with a decent Intel or even AMD CPU. In my opinion there is clearly a pattern here because this shouldn't be happening, especially if we take into account that game consoles have the added benefit of low level optimizations.

So I'd like some thoughts on what happens next. Obviously the hardware is set in stone, so how do developers deal with this issue? Do they limit the scope of their games, do they try to optimise their code for heavily multi threaded workloads, do they bank on compute and hUMA?

Si:

Originally Posted by Kampfheld on Neogaf

I know GAF "in general" is very pessimistic about the cloud. And yes, somehow I can understand that - because so far, there weren't that much games that really took advantage of server calculations. To be honest, no new-gen so far really did (Titanfall touched 5% of the possibilities ...). And this is also why I try to be very careful about the words I choose.

No. You can not boost your games resolution with Azure. And no. You can not create better lighting effects with Azure. But, if you focus on it, you can still boost the overall graphical look of your game by a mile. We are currently creating a game. But in fact, we are kind of creating two-in-one. One with Azure available, and one for offline only. Everything you code, you need to code for two scenerarios. This is a ton of work. if online = dynamic grass; if offline=static grass ... To say it very simple. And so on.That's why we are currently thinking about going "online-only". But to be very open to you, we have some fear about that. Obviously. The gaming community is very careful when they hear "online-only" ... Games like Sim City simply ... Well, did it wrong.

If I could show you a screen comparison of our latest build right now - Azure on/off (no, sorry, I can't ...), you would understand what I am talking about. Wind, dynamically moving vegetations, footprints that stay for hours and even wildlife nearly without losing any local CPU power. This is just awesome in the right situations.

I know MS has some own projects in the works, too, that will go all-in with the Azure servers. Crackdown is the already known example.

That's all I can say for now. Really. I'm out here!

13. #4233 SP

14. #4234 SP
    E bine sa apara cat mai multe console albe sa o pot schimba pe a mea neagra cu una alba

---------- Post added 09-10-2014 at 10:27 ----------

Ceva interesant de laa Phil Spencer boss of Xbox:

Microsoft’s Xbox Division head honcho Phil Spencer was interviewed by the good folks at The Inner Circle podcast, and he had a lot to say about the future of Xbox One, starting with the promise that he’s listening to feedback on Backwards Compatibility:
    Back compat is always a hot topic at the turn of a generation, and I get why, especially on 360 so many people bought so much digital content and it means that a lot of us are holding on to our 360s. I get the question. I totally respect the question. There’s nothing I can say now, but I’ll just say “I hear you.” I definitely hear you and I’ll continue to try to work to build something that can help people out.

He then moved on to talk about the cloud, explaining what we can expect from the technology as it gets gradually adopted by developers and admitting that communicating it better with gamers may be a good idea:
    On cloud, and I don’t know, people always make fun of me when I say cloud, I need to come up with another word (laughs). Just like with dedicated servers and people playing multiplayer, but people don’t think of that as cloud because everybody does it, and I get that, but I think I looked at a stat the other day, and I bet it’s gonna be 34 to 40% of the games live this holidays are gonna be using the cloud technology that we put out in some way.

When you look at something like crackdown, you’re picking up something that’s trying to jump a leap ahead and do some things that people haven’t done before. Titanfall did some of this with the AI stuff that they did. [...] Halo 5 is gonna be something that’s obviously making use of the technology.

In any kind of these technologies, you kind of do a little on the techology platform side, then you get some studio to try to use the tech, they tell you what’s working and what’s not working, the platform makes more progress, and you kinda iterate over time. [...] Definitely from first party and third party we’re seeing more and more people look at the technology that we’re putting out there and use it. Maybe we should think about how to talk about it with consumers better.

Finally, he gave a very straightforward answer on DirectX 12, that some touted as some miracle tech that somehow doubled the power of the Xbox One’s GPU, a view that Spencer doesn’t hesitate to curb with refreshing honesty:
    On the DX12 question, I was asked early on by people if DX12 is gonna dramatically change the graphics capabilities of Xbox One and I said it wouldn’t. I’m not trying to rain on anybody’s parade, but the CPU, GPU and memory that are on Xbox One don’t change when you go to DX12. DX12 makes it easier to do some of the things that Xbox One’s good at, which will be nice and you’ll see improvement in games that use DX12, but people ask me if it’s gonna be dramatic and I think I answered no at the time and I’ll say the same thing.

Yet, Spencer explained that it’ll ease development especially for those working on both PC and Xbox One, since the API will make using the hardware on both platforms easier. He also mentioned that developers will get better at using DirectX 12 over time, and we’ll see a continuous increase in the fidelity of the games like it happened with Xbox 360.

15. #4235 SP
    ce om
    Attached Images Attached Images tumblr_nd43vsktfy1qzo3c9o1_1280.jpg

16. #4236 SP

17. #4237 SP
    Wtf is this ?

18. #4238 SP
    "Hecareala"

19. #4239 SP
    Dude citeste Intrii pe www.rewards.xbox.com te loghezi cu contul de xbox si apoi inviti prietenii sa treaca pe Xbox One. Daca face vreunul trecerea primesti 25$ digitali in contul de Xbox si el la fel inca 25$.

20. #4240 SP
    Pomana electorala

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.