Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Articole interesante legate de gaming

1. #521 SP
    30 de ani de Ubisoft Romania:

2. #522 SP
    Memories, vad chipuri foarte dragi in filmulet, prieteni buni, mi-ati facut ziua mai frumoasa!

Un singur lucru am spus cand am plecat de acolo si va ramane adevarat pana la finalul vietii mele, desi eram un student platit prost intr-o Romanie inca primitiva a acelor ani (2006-2011) si asteptam bonurile de masa ca sa comandam o pizza, a fost si va ramane cea mai frumoasa perioada din viata mea profesionala.

Eram doar niste copii care munceam pe branci pentru o punguta de galbeni, cu aspiratii la o viata mai buna, asteptand pauza aia de 10 minute ca sa ne inghesuim cate 50 pe balcon la fumat. Socializam noi, faceam caterinca noi, nu conturile noastre de social media...

Am dezvoltat acolo prietenii care vor ramane pe viata, iar amintirile de la fiecare overnight, team building (fara *****uri si rautati corporatiste, just fun), submisie sau sesiune de Fifa in pauza vor ramane cu mine toata viata indiferent in ce companii voi mai lucra si cat bani voi castiga...

@Babulu, daca mai esti activ aici, bag-o paia' cu 'improper flickering'
    When the user:
    -
    -
    -
    The following 'ocurs':

3. #523 SP
    Documentar despre Spelunky:
    Quote Originally Posted by Game Informer
    In this video game documentary, we fly to the west hills of Los Angeles to explore caves with Derek Yu, the creator of the indie roguelike gem Spelunky. On our hike and subsequent cave crawl, we ask Yu what creating a "perfect" game means.

4. #524 SP

5. #525 SP
    E3 2002 Time Capsule - Never-Seen-Before Showfloor Footage:

6. #526 SP

7. #527 SP

8. #528 SP
    Timothy Cain, Fallout creator:

The True Purpose of Vaults in Fallout:
    This video explains my idea for why Vaults really existed...Vault-Tec wasn't trying to save the inhabitants of the Vaults, but instead they were testing technologies they would need to make a multi-generational starship they could use to flee from a ravaged post-nuclear Earth.

9. #529 SP
    This is a previously never released video taken off of a development CRT showing an MK3 level that was left on the cutting room floor.

It was an underground cavern level that we were doing initial testing on the graphic elements of.

While I wasn't employed by Bally/Midway/Williams, Ed asked me as a friend to do some graphics for a level.

Some surviving graphic work I contributed was the Galaxian style mini-game in MK3.

The quality of the video is meh and there is no audio but hey, it was the 90s. (The video on the right was SNL that we were apparently watching on a TV at the time.)
    Mortal Kombat 3 - Never before released video of an unreleased level as a work-in-progress (OC) : r/retrogaming

10. #530 SP
    Experience the buzz behind the scenes of the unforgettable global reveal event of Nintendo GameCube, in newly restored footage of my best (and unpublished) Spaceworld 2000 material in one ultimate video!

Since I started releasing "lost footage" from my source tape archives, my more recent videos have benefited from better restoration/quality -- I realized my Spaceworld 2000 material, which started this "channel" if you can call it that, deserved a brand new remaster - the ultimate video of the event if you will.

Some of this edit has never been seen before, while a lot of material is newly restored -- color-corrected, semi-stabilized, higher bitrate and/or other improvements; I also realized the showfloor demos should all be presented in 4:3 even though they were originally shown on 16:9 monitors on the showfloor (!) as the content was 4:3 content. Still, the material isn't perfect (as mentioned at the bottom of the description).

Remember to comment about your memories of this great moment in Nintendo and gaming history, and see my other videos and subscribe for more rare/lost games footage of this era.

11. #531 SP
    Noclip au gasit casete video cu trailers, interviews, behind the scenes features, gameplay capture:

Le vor inventaria, digitiza si posta public.

12. #532 SP

13. #533 SP
    This Guy is Literally TOO GOOD at Speedrunning

14. #534 SP
    Foarte interesant documentar facut de Noclip despre jocurile "Burger King" de pe Xbox:

Interesant ca astea sunt singurele jocuri "double format" facute vreodata- adica daca le introduci in Xbox sau Xbox 360 ruleaza versiuni diferite ale jocurilor.

15. #535 SP
    The Gaming Whales Have Spoken

16. #536 SP
    Un clip si o analiza interesanta: You Won't Own Games Anymore

17. #537 SP
    Un mini documentar super interesant ❤ vizionare placuta: The BIGGEST Milestone in Mario Speedrunning History

18. #538 SP
    Daredevil: The Man Without Fear (PS2, Xbox, PC; unreleased) prototype:
    Attached Images Attached Images slps-99999_-28_-29_slps-99999_20231030222536.png slps-99999_-28_-29_slps-99999_20231030225813.png

19. #539 SP
    The Making of Humanity, 2023's Best Puzzle Game | Video Game Documentary:
    Earlier this year, we flew to tha ltd. and Enhance Experience in Tokyo to discuss the making of Humanity – 2023's best puzzle game.

This video game documentary speaks to the core creative team, including Tetsuya Mizuguchi (Tetris Effect, Rez) and tha ltd. creative director Yugo Nakamura, about the project's origins, its complications and lengthy development cycle, and how it came to show us the nature of humanity.

20. #540 SP

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 LastLast