Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: No Man's Sky

1. #221 SP
    Ediția limited pentru Europa are acel abțibild, au confirmat mai multe persoane.

2. #222 SP
    OEE
    Deap, vine cu Sticker. Si eu si Graft așa l-am primit.

3. #223 SP
    No Man’s SkyReview – Falling Skies
    No Man’s Sky effectively portrays the loneliness of space by providing so little for the player to do that it’s tempting to flush one’s self out of an airlock just to break the tedium.

Not that you can do that. That would be too interesting.

After all the hype, all the promises, all the boasting of procedurally generated wonder*and dynamic encounters, Hello Games’ “ambitious” spacefaring game is little more than just another crafting and survival experience, more about performing mundane, repetitive tasks than providing unique and exciting encounters.

If you’re not sick of the hundreds of survival games out there already then*No Man’s Sky,*with its endless resource collection and irritating inventory management, might be for you.

For anybody else, the allure of hopping from planet to planet just isn’t all that intriguing – once you’ve completed a long and dull journey from one world to another, you’re going to touch down and*basically do*what you did everywhere else.

The game’s biggest feature – that no one planet is the same – means very little when your interactions on each one are practically identical.

Yes, there are dry planets, watery planets, cold planets, stormy planets – but they all adhere to the same simple rules. The major difference between a poison*planet and a nuclear planet is the fact you’ll get a different logo next to the timer that tells you how long you can stay outside.

The animals, mixed and matched quite obviously from a pool of recycled body parts, can be fed to uncover rare materials, but*you can’t do much beyond that. Aside from the few that are hostile and prone to attack, the animals are just there to look weird.

Upon encountering a large, dinosaur-like creature, I proceeded to use my ****ty jetpack (and*boy*is it ****ty) to ride on its back. I thought that would be fun. Instead, I just fell*through*its back because it had no solidity, leaving me to sigh and return to yet more mind-numbing resource collection.

My disappointing experience with the dinosaur has come to exemplify*No Man’s Sky‘s biggest problem – everything is so obviously faked, so unabashedly illusory. The universe is devoid of credible, tangible life. For as much as the game promises dynamic adventures, everything is scripted, static, held in place like cardboard cutouts in a fairground ride.

Sentient aliens met along the way are never found just wandering the land. They remain stood or sat in place like static quest givers in an MMO – without the quests. Every now and then, other starships land nearby, but nothing ever gets out of them. To interact with their pilots, you must interact with the ship, at which point a character model pops up and you can have a text-based conversation with a pop-up character model.

The world of an average*Elder Scrolls*game may be far smaller than*No Man’s Sky‘s galactic sprawl, but it’s inherently more meaningful, vivid, and lively, because it actually has stuff to do and people to meet.

No Man’s Sky*is indicative of a big problem the games industry has – conflating the size of a game’s world with the quality of its character. It’s yet another game that pushes scale above everything else, but when it comes down to actually playing the thing, sheer landmass doesn’t account for much.

I simply do not*care*that I can explore a universe when that universe contains animals a mere window dressing, lifeforms that stand affixed to one spot, abridged visual novel confrontations, and an endless need to shoot rocks and trees to continue micromanaging every banal detail of my character.

The endless collection of resources needed to refill multiple fuel sources is a total drag, but it’s really the best bit of substance the game has to offer. An incessant journey from planet to planet, zapping carbon and iron out of plants and stones so you can journey to more planets in order to zap more plants and stones.

This constant feeling of chasing one’s own tail for the sheer sake of it is found in many survival games, and it’s just as prevalent here. Everything is a chore, everything needs some special sort of fuel source, and there’s not enough room to carry it all. You start out slow, unable to sprint for long, with a terrible jetpack for a modicum of enhanced travel.

One’s abilities can have upgrades crafted for them, but upgrades share the same restricted inventory space as everything else, meaning you need to choose between being able to sprint for an acceptable amount of time or being able to carry more things. This becomes less of a problem when you buy bigger starships to carry more loot, but it remains an annoyance and it makes the early game an uphill battle against crushing ennui.

Breaking up the “enjoyment” of filling your tiny (if slowly expandable) inventory with materials are frequent attacks from Sentinels – robotic annoyances that seem to be everywhere and further drive home the uniformity of this allegedly varied universe.

Combat with sentinels consists of firing one’s mining microtool (or switching to weapon mode if you have one attached) and trying to keep focused on them as they buzz around like flies, peppering you with bullets.

When a sentinel shows up, you’ll be expected to drop everything and deal with them, lest they call for support. Planets with a heavy sentinel presence might as well be called Worlds o’ Harassment, since you won’t be able to stay out of your starship for half a minute*before one of the little ****s shows up.

Every now and then, “elite” versions might appear, but they’re actually less irritating to fight since they stand still sometimes – the game’s sub-par FPS mechanics really aren’t suited for fast-moving fodder. Guns feel weak and aiming on the PS4 is sluggish even with the sensitivity turned up to maximum.

Both on land and in space, combat is the absolute lowest point of the game, seemingly included just to make things more “gamey.”

At least they move, though. At least they have some sort of direct interactive element. Despite being serial tormentors that infuriate with their presence, the robotic murderous Sentinels are about the only form of believable life in*No Man’s Sky‘s universe… and that’s really sad.

Planet surfaces are riddles with waypoints to find, and that comes to represent the only major objective on most worlds – scanning the surroundings for landmarks and heading*to “discover” them. Anything discovered can be named and uploaded in exchange for units (NMS‘ currency), which means you can have star systems called Chungus, full of planets called Chungus, with every landmark on every planet also being called Chungus.

Naming things is fun at first, but soon it just becomes easier to upload the gibberish default names and get the cash. I can only spend so long seeing how far I can break the word filter (tip: Cumdrencher is an accepted name for any animal you might find).

Cash can be used at trading posts on space stations and various planets, but are most useful in purchasing inventory upgrades or better starships. Take my advice and work on obtaining a superior ship fast – you’ll be grateful for the added cargo space.

There’s an argument to be made for the meditative experience of cruising around space or the skies of a world, scanning for locations or simple taking in the scenery – and scenery can be beautiful in its own bizarre, garish way. Landscapes of eye-searing purple and green may not be to everyone’s taste, but I find some pleasure in just how dazzlingly colorful things can become.

Free of the crafting and the terrible combat, one could see how*No Man’s Skymight have made for an interesting airborne “walking simulator” of sorts. With its other gameplay elements feeling like half-measures, the game truly is at its best when one is simply floating around the empyrean void, observing from a distance.

This is when I’ve found myself actively enjoying the game – when I’m practically doing nothing. Once there’s a location to get to, an objective to reach, travel becomes excruciating. Once I need fuel and supplies, the hunting and gathering becomes meddlesome. Once I attempt to continue with the dreary text-based*story on offer, the whole thing becomes ironically robbed of any meaningful point.

Oh, and as weirdly pretty as the game can be, things are marred by aggressively grainy pop-in, as textures and environmental details bubble into existence, pixel by pixel. It’s overwhelmingly ugly and happens on every single world almost every time one is flying through it.

There are also hovering buildings, floating off the ground like bad Unity projects, some of which end up “built” into mountains and hills with no way to enter their half-buried doors. This is not deliberate, mind you – the buildings quite clearly lack some collision detection when they’re haphazardly plonked into the surroundings.

I’ve seen so many planets, met so many aliens, and mined so much goddamn carbon and not once have I been surprised. Not once has the game thrown me a curveball. Every new location is just a different colored home for the same old routine, and the procedural generation means that things feel far less diverse than they could be – when randomized pools replace handcrafted designs, the lego bricks piecing everything together are far too obvious.

Like*Spore*before it,*No Man’s Sky*is a game that promised far more than it could ever deliver, but I can’t even blame my tepid reaction on hype. I did not for a second believe Hello Games’ vaguely described spacefarer could be anywhere near as varied and expansive as promised.

Even with my expectations guarded, however, I did not expect just another survival/crafting game that used randomization as a crutch to the point of losing all potential personality.

And I at least expected more to ****ing*do.

I’ve seen things you people would easily believe. I’ve not seen attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched no C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. There are no moments to lose in time like tears in procedurally generated rain.

Time to Sky.

4. #224 SP
    Macar au rezolvat prima dilema cu pretul

5. #225 SP
    Lol cum sa lansezi jocul cu un asa bug QA-ul si echipa de design sunt degeaba? Se pare ca da.
    No Man's Sky Game-Breaking Bug Strands Players - IGN

6. #226 SP
    Nu au game testeri. In ultimul timp companiile neglijeaza foarte mult aspectul asta, dar sunt si prea infumurati sa faca un open beta ca si Mirror's Edge. Daca te uiti pe site-ul oricarui producator de jocuri, o sa vezi la posturi libere tot felul de nebunii, de la concept artist pana la senior tools programmer si hud programmer, dar nici macar un post de game tester. Nicaieri, niciodata.

7. #227 SP
    In cazul acestui joc, spun chiar si cei de la Digital Foundry, este foarte greu de testat. Basically, cine-l cumpara day one, pe langa pretul unui joc AAA pentru un joc indie, devine si tester pentru cei care-l vor cumpara in 6-8-12 luni la 100-150 ron

8. #228 SP
    Orice se poate testa, de aceea sunt cheaturi in testare ca sa te ajute. Iar bugul postat mai sus e unul foarte banal care ar fi trebuit dat in primele versiuni de testatre.

9. #229 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Graft View Post
    Pentru cei care au dubii în legătură cu achiziționarea acestui joc, un comentariu pertinent de pe un fir Reddit:

So yeah, that's about it.
    Cam asa vad si eu lucrurile. Contrar la parerea (cred) predominanta pe internet, imi place jocul. Conteaza insa foarte mult cu ce asteptari te apuci sa te joci. Pentru mine a fost surprinzator ca ne intelegem, avand deseori o problema reala cu orice inseamna sandbox. Semi povestea, settingul si libertatea (oricat de restransa aparent de craftingul continu - aici exagereaza usor Sterling- ) au mediat insa in mare parte aversiunea mea fata de sandbox.

10. #230 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Clau23 View Post
    Am un prieten care a cumparat jocul de pe psn.Am cum sa fac sa pot juca pe consola mea daca folosesc contul lui?As vrea sa il incerc pana sa dau banii,cand o sa se mai scada pretul.Merci
    vezi daca are Share Play

11. #231 SP

12. #232 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by Espiritus View Post
    Nu au game testeri. In ultimul timp companiile neglijeaza foarte mult aspectul asta, dar sunt si prea infumurati sa faca un open beta ca si Mirror's Edge. Daca te uiti pe site-ul oricarui producator de jocuri, o sa vezi la posturi libere tot felul de nebunii, de la concept artist pana la senior tools programmer si hud programmer, dar nici macar un post de game tester. Nicaieri, niciodata.
    poate au externalizat jobul

13. #233 SP
    Populata planeta
    uploadfromtaptalk1470994673662.jpg

Review IGN Spania
    http://translate.gts-translation.com...TYViBrFu8xHh9N

14. #234 SP
    Ma uit la streamul lui AngryJoe si in 3 ore a avut 4 crash-uri

L.E. 6 pana acuma

15. #235 SP
    6 crashuri ? Pe PS4 ? (stiam ca pe PC nu s-a lansat inca). Ai fi zis ca e mai uniforma treaba cu consolele, nefiind atatea configuratii, dar probabil e vina algoritmilor vietii de procedural generation. Tot aud oameni cu frame dips si crash. Eu am avut zero frame dips pana acum si zero crashes. Ce-i drept nu m-am jucat zeci de ore, dar macar vreo 5-6 tot sunt. Ciudat.

16. #236 SP
    Da pe Ps4, in 8-10 ore de stream a avut aproape 20 de crash-uri o sa fie un review interesant.

17. #237 SP
    About 9-10 crashes here, în două zile de jucat. Ieri am luat unul la 5 minute după ce am intrat în joc. Apoi unul mai târziu când încercam după o pauză să intru din nou în joc! Ca să înțelegeți: lansat jocul, văzut logo și o parte din intro, BAM > crash!

Nici nu știu ce mesaje să mai scriu când dau report, engleza este foarte limitată pe partea de înjurături :/

18. #238 SP
    Trimite poza de mai sus, face cat o mie de cuvinte

19. #239 SP
    Bai, mie a inceput sa-mi placa Poate si din cauza ca nu eram hype-uit legat de jocul asta, l-am luat stiind ca nu va fi cine stie ce, insa asa de sa treaca timpul si sa mai joc ceva diferit merge. E clar ca nu e pentru toata lumea, insa macar e diferit de multitudinea de shootere si clasic rpg-uri aparute in ultimul timp.

N-am vizitat decat 2 siteme solare pana acum, deci clar nu am facut nici un progres fata de center of the universe, insa mi-am gasit de lucru cu upgradatu gearului si navei, etc....farming for days

Mai jos niste poze cu gear, noua nava si o planeta mai frumoasa ce am gasito aseara
    Mmmm dat Exosuit slots, mai multe ca pe nava

L.edit: apropo de crashuri, da si eu le-am avut, vreo 5-6 pana acum cred, deobicei cand salveaza sau cand incarca jocul, si sunt foarte enervante, sper sa-l mai repare naibi ca m-am saturat sa le tot trimit mesaje "de bun augur"
    Attached Images Attached Images no-mans-sky_20160812010020.jpg no-mans-sky_20160812011656.jpg no-mans-sky_20160812014929.jpg no-mans-sky_20160812015143.jpg no-mans-sky_20160812015747.jpg no-mans-sky_20160812040749.jpg no-mans-sky_20160812144758.jpg no-mans-sky_20160812144848.jpg no-mans-sky_20160812144931.jpg no-mans-sky_20160812010110.jpg

20. #240 SP
    Mare pacat cu jocul asta. Ma si bucur ca nu prea am timp de el, dar il voi lua cand se gaseste pe la 100-150 ron, pana atunci nu e panica, numai bine devine si jucabil pana atunci.

Din pacate eu ma simt pacalit, chiar daca nici nu l-am jucat. Credeam ca va fi cu totul altceva, nu un Minecraft in spatiu si fara multiplayer. Adica e o vrajeala fata de ce au promis initial, sau ce m-au facut initial sa cred ca e jocul. Nu am chef sa stau ca prostu sa farmez (la propriu) pentru zeci de ore ca sa ajung pe o alta planeta in proportie de 90% la fel cu ce de pe care am plecat.

De incercat il voi incerca, dar astept pretul ala mai ok decat full price la lansare.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast