Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 141 of 395 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 7884

Thread: Clubul Xbox One

1. #2801 SP

2. #2802 SP
    Faza de 100 de puncte: mi-am reintrodus cardul Visa in account,de pe xbox one, cu adresa de Romania doar cod postal de UK si tara England, si a mers. Am cumparat destule pana acum de pe store.

3. #2803 SP
    m-am uitat si nu sunt reduse

4. #2804 SP
    Da' ce-i cu pretul asta ???

5. #2805 SP
    E pret de Romania

6. #2806 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by cipvas View Post
    Da' ce-i cu pretul asta ???
    La 3.099,99 RON e varianta PCGarage Edition... iti vine si cu un chinez mic care te ajuta sa introduci disk-urile in consola. Editie extrem de limitata (consola, nu chinezul).

7. #2807 SP
    Deci eu nu mi-as fi luat niciodata Xbox One din Romania la ce nesimtire e. Fomisti rau... Dezamagitor.

8. #2808 SP
    Foamea e mare si la garaj, in Ro orice este posibil, o sa-l cumpere patronii de acolo probabil. Deja e aproape dublu ca pret fata de Ps4, intrebarea e daca si face 2x Ps4...

9. #2809 SP
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ay-one-edition
    my Xbox One was not receiving any power or switching on at all - it was now a £429 doorstop. So I looked online for details of how to obtain a replacement power brick, should that be the issue. The method is the same for any faulty Xbox accessory: you have to pack up your broken item and send it off for repair/replacement - in the Czech Republic
    I was stunned - this was the only place in Europe you could get a piece of Xbox equipment repaired? Delivery and return would take up to 28 days from when they received your broken item, Microsoft's website explained, and there was apparently no way to speed up the process.
    Worse, Microsoft's online support website automatically refused my console's warranty - meaning I'd need to pay for the privilege.
    It took me a while but I was able to eventually circumvent this, although only after photographing my Xbox One delivery note and uploading it to the support website's server.
    Thankfully, things improved when I phoned the Xbox Support line the following morning and was put straight through to a customer service rep. I noticed that the phone line had a separate section for Xbox One users, and every time I've called I've been put straight through. This has not been the case in the past when I've had to contact them about other things, and it was my first clue that Microsoft was taking seriously any early adopters with broken Xbox Ones.
    I spoke for about half an hour with an extremely helpful rep, Karl, who seemed genuinely sympathetic, knowledgeable and was able to guide me through the returns process. The usual method would be to send off your console for repair, he explained, but Microsoft was expediting the matter for early users with issues and just ship me a new Xbox One via UPS within three working days.
    I could then send back the broken console in the new one's box with a provided UPS label to ensure shipping was free. It meant only a few days wait for a replacement and I was confident the matter was now being dealt with - after stressing and angry social media posting the night before it was a huge relief.
    One thing Microsoft did ask for was my debit card details - this was so a hold could be put on my card. If I didn't ship back the broken unit within two weeks of the new one's delivery I would be automatically charged for a new one, I was told. But I suppose Microsoft has to have a way of stopping anyone scamming the system on the hunt for a freebie.
    I asked what the most common issue Xbox Support's team were dealing with was, and apparently lots of customers had been calling up who had been unable to download the console's day one patch. Several people had asked Microsoft to pick up their consoles and redeliver them with the day one update installed. Whether the company would actually do this or not I wasn't told, but it is interesting to note after Microsoft removed manual update instructions from the Xbox Support website and tried to pretend they hadn't been designed for use in the first place.
    You'll be charged £499 if you don't return your old £429 console. That's a £70 tax for wasting Microsoft's time.
    SSD vs. SSHD vs. HDD

PS din ce am inteles, schimbarea de hdd duce la pierderea garanţiei?

10. #2810 SP
    Cateva poze cu White Xbox One
    Attached Images Attached Images 1385848295-1.jpg 1385848295-2.jpg 1385848296-3.jpg 1385848296-4.jpg 1385848296-5.jpg 1385848297-6.jpg 1385848297-7.jpg 1385848297-8.jpg 1385848298-9.jpg 1385848298-10.jpg 1385848298-11.jpg 1385848299-12.jpg

11. #2811 SP
    Era bine sa fie și kinect - ul tot alb. Oricum, arata super

12. #2812 SP
    Acum te poti juca si la spital

13. #2813 SP
    Ah ce ma mananca degetele la un Car Pass pt FM5.. Dar la banii aia e dementa.

Btw, aveti grija sa nu downloadati add-onuri gratuite la chestii pe care nu le aveti instalate, din greseala. De exemplu pt Just Dance exista multe melodii gratis, cam la 400 MB/buc. Am crezut ca sunt videoclipuri din greseala si am dat download. Te lasa sa le descarci chiar daca nu ai jocul, si dat fiind ca XB1 nu are disk management, nu le mai poti sterge.

14. #2814 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by dtancu View Post
    Te lasa sa le descarci chiar daca nu ai jocul, si dat fiind ca XB1 nu are disk management, nu le mai poti sterge.

Sper ca vor adauga disk management in viitor.

15. #2815 SP
    nu are disk management, nu le mai poti sterge.
    ahahaha, cum asa ceva. Ce oameni...

16. #2816 SP
    Am citit undeva ca nu poti downloada nimic de pe Xbox Store fara a conecta un card la contul aferent.Este veridica informatia?Poate verifica un posesor de Xbone?

17. #2817 SP
    naz
    Quote Originally Posted by iPaul View Post
    Am citit undeva ca nu poti downloada nimic de pe Xbox Store fara a conecta un card la contul aferent.Este veridica informatia?Poate verifica un posesor de Xbone?
    Eu am downloadat Killer Instinct si Kinect Sports Rivals Preseason fara sa am un card atasat la cont.

18. #2818 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanN1 View Post
    ahahaha, cum asa ceva. Ce oameni...
    Pai daca vrei sa le stergi, trebuie sa cumperi jocul. Vrei sa le stergi pe gratis?

19. #2819 SP

20. #2820 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by RonanN1 View Post
    Nu cred ca merge pt. ca probabil nu-i apar ca games sau apps (sunt addons)... Repet, cred... la mine de-abia maine (sper) sa vina X1-ul.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 141 of 395 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast