Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 192 of 282 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast
Results 3,821 to 3,840 of 5621

Thread: Grand Theft Auto V - GTA 5 - GTA Online

1. #3821 SP
    OEE
    Nu, dar pot fi tunate.

2. #3822 SP
    Eu le-am tunat masinile principale la vreo 2 personaje si dupa toate patchurile care au iesit mi-au disparut toate modificarile, asa ca am lasato balta, nici macar nu le-am mai cumparat alte masini sau haine cand am vazut ca jocul face cum are el chef. Destul de prost sistemul din punctul asta de vedere.
    L-am terminat si eu weekendul asta...destul de faine misiunile de pe la sfarsit, "option C" is as it should be.

3. #3823 SP
    Unde gasesc si eu jocul pt xbox da cel mai bun pret...ms

4. #3824 SP

5. #3825 SP
    Easter Eggs

---------- Post added 22-10-2013 at 13:45 ----------

si ASTA ca LOL

6. #3826 SP
    De departe cea mai mare prostie : cum sa-mi "aranjez" routerul ca sa pot juca GTA V online

Port forward for Gta online, email from rockstar
    Just trying to share this info with everyone

I emailed rockstar with a photo of my error and this message (Also none of the answers would fix my problem and I'm also on ps3)

Booster42g, Oct 01 09:30 am (EDT): Hello, i was trying to get on gta 5 online, and i understand it just launched and there's going to be problems. I just was going to let you know i made my character and got off the plane, then it wanted me to start a race and it keeps saying "failed to host a gta online session" just wanted to let you know about this problem if you did not. Thanks Randall

This is part of a email i got from rockstar

The following Ports need to be open on your router to connect to the online servers: TCP 80, UDP 88, UDP 3074, TCP 3074, UDP 53, TCP 53, UDP 3064, TCP 1795, TCP 1745, UDP 1795, UDP 1745

Here are some additional tips that have helped many players improve their connectivity: 1. Make sure your router's firmware is upgraded the latest version (very important).

Unplug your router for 10 minutes and plug it back in. Some older routers degrade in performance over time until it is rebooted, similar to a PC.

Disable any firewall or other network filtering for the game.

Enable uPnP (universal plug and play) on your router.

If you don't care about security, enable DMZ (de-militarized zone) on your router for your PC's address. This turns off all of your router's firewall features for that specific PC.

Get a router that has the "Xbox LIVE compatible" or "Certified for Windows Vista" logo.

Contact your ISP and ask them what your DNS setting should be

7. #3827 SP
    Bull... mie-mi merge fara nici cea mai mica problema fara sa nicio setare speciala.

8. #3828 SP
    Salut...unde gasesc si eu gtav la un pret bun pt xbox?ms

9. #3829 SP
    bogan-1984, de ce nu cauti aici pe bazar sau pe google ? Daca ai postat odata si nu ti-a raspuns nimeni, de ce crezi ca ti-ar raspunde la a 2a postare ?

10. #3830 SP
    Am zis ca poate se indura cineva sa mi zica

11. #3831 SP
    Quote Originally Posted by djleo666 View Post
    De departe cea mai mare prostie : cum sa-mi "aranjez" routerul ca sa pot juca GTA V online

Port forward for Gta online, email from rockstar
    Just trying to share this info with everyone

I emailed rockstar with a photo of my error and this message (Also none of the answers would fix my problem and I'm also on ps3)

Booster42g, Oct 01 09:30 am (EDT): Hello, i was trying to get on gta 5 online, and i understand it just launched and there's going to be problems. I just was going to let you know i made my character and got off the plane, then it wanted me to start a race and it keeps saying "failed to host a gta online session" just wanted to let you know about this problem if you did not. Thanks Randall

This is part of a email i got from rockstar

The following Ports need to be open on your router to connect to the online servers: TCP 80, UDP 88, UDP 3074, TCP 3074, UDP 53, TCP 53, UDP 3064, TCP 1795, TCP 1745, UDP 1795, UDP 1745

Here are some additional tips that have helped many players improve their connectivity: 1. Make sure your router's firmware is upgraded the latest version (very important).

Unplug your router for 10 minutes and plug it back in. Some older routers degrade in performance over time until it is rebooted, similar to a PC.

Disable any firewall or other network filtering for the game.

Enable uPnP (universal plug and play) on your router.

If you don't care about security, enable DMZ (de-militarized zone) on your router for your PC's address. This turns off all of your router's firewall features for that specific PC.

Get a router that has the "Xbox LIVE compatible" or "Certified for Windows Vista" logo.

Contact your ISP and ask them what your DNS setting should be
    Asa pateam eu cu Bad Company 2, dupa 5-10 minute se deconecta daca nu puneam consola pe DMZ.

12. #3832 SP
    Deci aseara a fost ...ubercool !!! Asta dupa ce am incercat de 20 de ori sa setez routerul si la final am creat un caracter nou, am terminat tutorialul si am putut sa joc cu prietenii. Si in special ma bucur ca i-am prin pe VicyHunter si xDangerouscatx care joaca seara de seara

13. #3833 SP
    Parca saptamana asta ziceau ca baga prima transa de 250.000 nu?

14. #3834 SP

dafuq

15. #3835 SP
    2pac has resurected

16. #3836 SP
    ok, este oribil in singleplayer. am terminat storyul si din nu stiu ce cauze, dupa misiunile lui Lester cu stock market am ramas cu mai putinde 100milioane pe fiecare caracter. Nu gasesc cum sa fac milioane si fara misiunile lor. pe cat de ingenios e sistemul cu bursa pe atat e de stupid, fiind mission only related. Va rog, salvati-ma. o sa petrecem online in apartament

17. #3837 SP
    Care-i faza cu harta si lumina UV ?
    E valabila pt toate versiunile de gta5 sau numai pt limited?

18. #3838 SP
    e numai pt blueprint map (care vine in limited si collectors edition) si iti arata niste secrete daca folosesti lumina UV pe ea

19. #3839 SP
    Voi ati primit transa aia de 250k?eu nu...si am jucat inca de pe 1...

20. #3840 SP
    vreau si eu in crew, bitza2408 este id-ul.
    este acolo la pending...
    gracias.

Your post count prohibits you from posting new replies in this forum!
Users with less than 1 posts cannot reply to threads here. Your post count is currently . You need to post first in the Intro thread.
Page 192 of 282 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 ... LastLast